lördag 1 februari 2014

AUTHOR: GENESIS PART 1

Following finding my 5 primary needs:

-ADVENTURE 
-RECOGNITION 
-HONESTY 
-AFFECTION 
-MYSELF

We need to make an imaginary being/creature based on these needs. This will later be made into a costume/suit.

Adventure: Something that can explore in different manners. In my case flying is one of the best ways of exploring places so i needed wings.
Recognition: I changed it to recognition through decorations or looks. So in my head horns/antlers looke very majestic.
Honesty: A friendly creature that isnt hiding its true self. Bright colors and lots of it!
Affection: Warm and cuddly. FURRY.
Myself: Couldnt really work this in design wise. But im thinking that if a creature does all of the above that counts as living for itself.

This is my sketch:



 this is my inspiration:










Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar