torsdag 29 januari 2015

FICTION

FICTION:

I picked the story what have you done by Ben Marcus. Mostly because the emotions about coming back to your hometown after a long time resembled how i feel about going home. So i spent two weeks in my hometown in the north drawing the scenery. I was planning on using these drawing as reference for the backdrop as i thought it is a depressing town deserving this story.

But when we got back after summer and i got the actual brief of what we were going to do i changed my mind. So in my actual final pieces i didn´t actually use any on the research i had collected. Instead i focused on Paul (The main character) and his relationship with his mother and sister. Slowly showing more of Paul himself as the images passes through the story. As a reference for Paul i used Philip Seymour Hoffman in the movie happiness.

Final pieces in ink and colors and textures added in photoshop.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar