torsdag 29 januari 2015

FILM

I was really excited about this project because i enjoy editing and filming. In the workshop where we decided titles i ended up picking the title BRAVE PEOPLE KISS. I relate a lot to that title because i know what it feels like to be ashamed of you emotions towards other people.

After researching about the gay rights movement in America i decided to focus on the events around stonewall making a video collage showing the bravery of the people that dared to show their love in public despite being prosecuted. I used found black and white photos that i colored in digitally to put more attention to the people in the gay rights movement.

A fun project, made me improve my skills in premiere and a completely new way of working for me.

Here is the film:


Brave people kiss from Kulturgaraget on Vimeo.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar